Art of Entertainment values the quality of art reproductions to bring you the best presentation for your home. Here’s a snapshot of what makes our products stand out:
1. Our Art Prints are printed on the finest quality and weight of archival paper.
2. Our Canvas Art uses acid free, heavy cotton premium canvas. They’re not only durable, but they won’t degrade over time. The surface has been specially prepared to hold the inks resulting in vivid color and outstanding display.
3. Our frames are made of solid hardwood and handcrafted in the US. We have a variety of styles ranging from a sleek modern look to embellished choices that have fillet accents, etc.
High Quality Craftsmanship
1. Our Gallery Wrapped Canvases are hand stretched around wooden stretcher bars and secured with evenly placed staples, providing a tightly wrapped and taut surface. They are finished with an inset tuck and spline, resulting in a seamless presentation no matter which angle you look at it.
2. Our framed Art Prints and Canvas Art are assembled with the finest attention to detail. They are printed, cut, secured, and quality-inspected before they’re transferred to shipping, ensuring that every inch of the artwork is ready for your wall.
3. Our final products are prepped for display with attached hanging mounts. Depending on the product line, they might have a sawtooth hanger or hanging mounts.
1. Each piece goes through an extensive color matching and test-printing process to ensure accuracy to the artist’s original.
2. We use fade-resistant pigment inks for brilliant color and archival quality.
3. Our Art Prints and Canvas Art reproductions are printed with high resolution inkjet giclee printers, a high-quality standard now widely adopted in the art industry.